5 steps to managing your clients’ app vulnerabilities
When most software applications are built without security in mind, it’s no surprise to hear that 90% of the top mobile apps have, at some point, been hacked.
What your clients really need is someone like you that can offer an effective way to manage their app vulnerabilities, so that security avoids becoming a final consideration and, instead, one that’s already built in.
And it’s actually really simple. By following IBM’s 5-step approach to application security risk management, you can:
- Create an inventory of application assets
- Test applications for vulnerabilities
- Determine potential risks and prioritise critical vulnerabilities
- Plan for vulnerability remediation
- Measure progress and demonstrate compliance
With the steps above, you’ll not only be able to help your clients manage app vulnerabilities the way it needs to happen, you’ll also be able to demonstrate remediation progress to your clients’ management team.
Watch the video to learn more about this approach.